Appearance: Yellow or light yellow powder
Total amino acid: 60% min.
Total Nitrogen: 22% min
- Slurry-spraying granulation technology, well formed granular, easy to use and suitable for various crops.
- Complete range of nutrients, inorganic, organic and trace elements.
- Food safe, Non-toxic, free of worm eggs and germs, heavy metal content is far below the national allowed standard.
- Amino acid can promote the crops growth and enhance the capability of resistance to drought, cold, lodging, saline and alkaline, make the vegetables and fruits have more beautiful appearance and good tastes.
- Organic matter can improve the soil conditions, break the soil harden and increase the water retention capacity
- Humic acid can retain water to preserve soil moisture ability, promote the NPK efficacy and stimulate the root growth, at the same time decrease occurrence of blight, root rot and club diseases, etc.
- The rich contained NPK and trace elements can help plants have a healthy growth and quality yield, it reduce the pesticide using at the same time.
- The product have a good stability and low erosion, it can decrease the using amount of other fertilizers and keep a good environment without pollution
- Last and most important to decrease the agriculture cultivation costs and increase the yield and profit of 10-15% for farms
6 Best Fertilizer for Roses - (2019 Reviews) & Guide
Jump to Jobe's Organic Rose/ Flower Fertilizer Spikes - Next up is Jobe's Organic Fertilizer Spikes. This is a new kind of fertilizer. It comes
Fertilize Roses | Heirloom Roses
Roses make no distinction between the type of fertilizer they receive, as long as the nutrients are available. Organic fertilizers include manures, compost, or other plant and animal products (alfalfa, bone meal, fish fertilizer, kelp extract, etc.). Nutrient content is usually low, so use on a continual basis
Homemade Fertilizers for Roses | Home Guides | SF Gate
Nov 28, 2018 - Homemade rose fertilizers include items from the kitchen, such as ... Homemade fertilizers contain natural or organic ingredients, and they
Rose Fertilizer: Learn How To Choose The Best Rose Fertilizer
Apr 2, 2019 - Some of the rose fertilizers are organic and will not only have food for the rose bushes in the mix but also materials that enrich the soil
The Best Way To Feed Roses Organically & Naturally
Jun 26, 2015 - This is one plant that does benefit from fertilizing. The best way to feed roses, in my humble horticultural opinion, is to feed roses organically
Rose Fertilizer Tips: Selecting The BEST Natural Fertilizer For
Rose Fertilizer - Learn tips on buying or homemade natural fertilizer for roses, brighter blooms, ... Organic Rose Fertilizers Are The Best And Most Economical
Wondering How to Make Organic Fertilizers for Roses? Here
Mar 9, 2018 - A homemade organic fertilizer is always preferable to commercial ones. Read on for some information about homemade organic fertilizers for